Ok, you’ve decided that this year for your child’s birthday party, you want a kids magicians. But, what exactly, does a kids magicians do? The job description, “kids magicians” just about says it all. His main objective is to make the birthday child feel special and happy, and then to make sure all the other children are happy and enjoying the magic show.
Here are some of the more frequent questions heard concerning a kids magicians with appropriate answers.
1. How many children can be invited to the birthday party? There is a wide range here, so be sure to ask the kids magicians of your choice his number limit before you book him.
2. Do you prefer your ‘stage’ to be outdoors or inside? Most magicians prefer inside, but if outside please supply shade for the kids magicians.
3. How much space do you need? The average living room or den will do. Some kids magicianss request two large steps away from the wall behind them for room for their performance.
4. How long does it take to setup for the magic show? Usually just 20-30 minutes.
5. Should the magic show start the party? No, there are usually one or two guests who will be a little late. About 30-45 minutes into the party is the best time for the magic show to begin.
6. Should refreshments be served during the magic show? No, it is best if the kids have nothing to eat or drink during the magic show.
7. Do you have a live rabbit or other animals? You will need to check with each kids magicians to know if he has a live rabbit or not. There are some kids magicianss that don’t have any live animals, not even a rabbit, other kids magicianss have so many animals he almost has a zoo.
8. Is the show age appropriate for my __ year old? Yes. All kids magicianss take pride in presenting material that is suitable and enjoyed by the age group represented at the party.
9. Is the magic show ‘clean”? Yes, all kids magicianss present good clean fun magic, with nothing in the show that is not appropriate for children.
10. What do the adults do during your magic show? They are welcome to watch. Most of the magician’s insurance requires at least one adult to supervise the kid’s during the magic show.
11. Can I record the magic show? Yes, feel welcome to video and also take pictures, without flash being used.
12. What is the length of the show? Typically 30-45 minutes, sometimes an hour.
13. What do the parents need to have available for the kids magicians? Just excited kids that are anxious to see a kids magicians perform his magic show.
14. Is there any sort of guarantee? Most kids magicianss will provide a guarantee of some sort. The guarantees range from a guarantee that the magician will show up and perform, to an all encompassing guarantee of no fun--no pay.
Hopefully this frequently asked question and answer list will aid you in your search for a kids magicians.